- Hermetic manufacturing process. Hidrocar PRFV (fibre glass and polyester).
- The hull and roof are manufactured by hand, made using moulds with the application of alternative layers, incorporating specific areas of additional reinforcement, ensuring the Hidrocar´s superior durability and resistance, ideal for the demanding conditions they can be subjected to.
- Consisting of 1 m3 of foam, with stainless steel fixtures and fittings. Mechanical system comprises of a steel rod with 8 polyethylene propulsion blades and a stainless steering transmission.
- Stainless steel stairs centralised on the stern, stainless steel safety rail, countoured protection and safety areas, nylon drain plugs. Wheels. Made in THREE LAYERED HDPE: high resistance to impact and abrasion.
- Front wheel: Hign 88 cm, Wide: 36 cm. Back Wheel High 95 cm and Wide 45 cm
Item included as standard: